The burn is much better now
It never really hurt. Part of the remaining redness may be how much I've had to drink tonight. Delicious pork with cracklin for dinner but I forgot to take a picture. Katie has graduated from Oxford with distinction. Ceremony in Latin. 2 hours I will never get back but I am a proud papa. Off to Normandy tomorrow. I will try to resume my blogging activities. Ken

5 Comments:
Mazel Tov
Great news. You still look very blushed, but that may well be the whisky. Congratulations to Katie and safe travels to Normandy!
Is there any scotch left?
The Sugarmans and I polished off our two liters in Iceland. Last night I had a Whisky sour, an Old Fashioned , a Manhattan, a double Cragganmore and wine with dinner. I was sober as a judge. Susan disagrees but she is mistaken. Ken
You guys are to alcohol as I am to sugar.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home