A journal of the Sugarman and Engelhart Trip to Iceland in July of 2012
posted by Unknown @ 09:39 4 Comments
Cloudy! Is it cold? Any croque monsieurs or eclairs yet?
It rained for a few minutes while we were having breakfast but it is sunny now. High of 19 today but feels warmer. Will report back later on food.
We just did 5K in a bug infested old railway bed in Picton. I was swarmed!
Take a picture for me.... something you think I'd like. :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Cloudy! Is it cold? Any croque monsieurs or eclairs yet?
It rained for a few minutes while we were having breakfast but it is sunny now. High of 19 today but feels warmer. Will report back later on food.
We just did 5K in a bug infested old railway bed in Picton. I was swarmed!
Take a picture for me.... something you think I'd like. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home